2432 W Peoria Ave #1285 Phoenix, AZ 85017 | Full Time Temp to Hire
Quality Inspector, West Phoenix, M-F 8am to 5pm, $14.00/hour
Local West Phoenix fabrication company is looking for a Quality Inspector to join their team.
This position will require measurement, density, and strength testing of metal fabricated products as well as other areas of inspection. This will include using tools such as calipers, tensile testing machines, etc.
We are looking for candidates with a recent quality inspection background, preferably with metal products.
The company offers uniform shirts at start and an attractive benefits package after your position turns permanent. Company also offers room for advancement through learning new processes and equipment.
We are looking for the following qualities in potential candidates.
- Strong attention to detail- you will be making extremely small and precise measurements
- Good written skills- this position requires a lot of documentation and paperwork
- Strong computer skills- you will be required to perform data entry into a specialized software system
Schedule: 1st Shift (8:00am to 5:00pm), Monday - Friday
Pay: $14.00/hour to start.
Pay Comments: This is a temp-to-perm opportunity with our customer. We desire candidates that are looking for long-term employment.Eligibility for raise, benefits, and employee perks after permanent
Skills & Requirements
- One year of quality inspection/assurance experience within last 3 years (Momentum will verify your past employment)
- Experience using calipers
- Tensile testing a plus!
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Reliable transportation
- Available to work overtime including Saturdays
- Must be able to work in a safety sensitive environment
- Able to repetitively lift up to 75 pounds without assistance
- Must wear steel toe work boots
- Reliable Transportation
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screen and background investigation
- NOTE- This is a safety sensitive position working around automated machinery
Don't miss out on this opportunity, Apply Now!
Have questions not answered by this posting? Contact us at (602) 242-0444
Our positions are considered safety-sensitive and are subject to the company's drug and alcohol policy, as well as, all OHSA regulations.