WARREN, MI | Full Time
Since 1992, we have successfully identified, recruited, and selected top quality candidates for some of the best companies in America! The @WORK Group is a leader in the staffing industry, with 87 offices nationwide. Awarded Top US Staffing firm and Best of Staffing by Inaverno/CareerBuilder, two years in a row. We are currently looking for a Staffing Recruiter to join our winning team.
Seeking a recruiter who can aggressively source candidates in the industrial, clerical, technical, and professional fields. Must have experience with face–to-face interviewing and virtual recruiting. Must be able to make GREAT placements in a fast paced environment, excellent communication skills with the clients and be able to travel to locations on a short notice.
Does the following describe you?
- Are you a self -starter? Staffing is a fast paced environment and to be successful you must be great at prioritizing your time.
- Do you enjoy building relationships with others? Recruiters are relationship builders. They help companies grow and thrive and also help candidates find jobs in their chosen profession.
- How well do you handle rejection? As with most positions that require a certain degree of sales, sometimes you face rejection. A good recruiter doesn’t let negative responses prevent them from moving forward. They continue to develop client relationships and source quality candidates despite a few setbacks.
- Do you enjoy research? Recruiters have to be industry experts. Companies rely on recruiters to keep up with industry trends and have a good working knowledge of the business. As a result, recruiters must research the competition, join trade associations, and read literature.
This is the people business and we’re changing lives. If you are interested in making a difference in the lives of others, then please email your resume using the link below.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Positive, friendly, and upbeat attitude
- Great at multitasking
- Excellent phone skills
- Enjoys helping people
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Computer and basic social media skills
- Prior staffing and/or recruiting experience a plus
- Inside sales experience a plus