Region Director Staffing Operations - Western Region
Los Angeles, CA | Full Time
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Development of the overall business health of assigned franchise owners, including new revenue generation, client retention, and expansion.
- Assist all assigned franchise locations with direct, day-to-day sales and recruiting activities.
- Work with franchise owners to establish a qualified prospective client database for each franchise location.
- Development of an effective sales cycle with the franchise owner and their staff, ensuring consistent and repetitive sales activities are taking place, being tracked, and refined.
- Development of an effective recruiting plan to ensure a talent pipeline that matches the efforts of the business development team.
- Assist during various portions of new franchise training—including sales calls to customers—in order to introduce the franchise owner and their staff to the initial calling experience and to promote best-practices.
- Development of pricing strategy and gross margin targets on all new business through quality and effectiveness of sales calls.
- One-on-one consulting with franchise owners, using various and creative sales techniques/activities in order to maintain the franchise owners’ engagement and motivation.
- Regular reporting of development activities occurring, non-compliance issues, and other pertinent items to the AtWork executive team.
- Regular communication with all franchise office locations to ensure follow-through of activities.
- Sourcing of prospective franchise owners within their assigned region utilizing the various recruiting tools available including, but not limited to: LinkedIn, CareerBuilder, and Monster.
- Identification of qualified prospective candidates for franchise ownership based on background, net worth, personality, motivations, etc., and reporting to the AtWork executive team.
- This position will be based in the Los Angeles, CA area and will require travel within the Western Region approximately 25% of the time.
A bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or another related discipline is required.
This is a management level position that requires a minimum of 7-10 years of relevant experience.
Applicant must possess a comprehensive working knowledge of the staffing industry as well as the operation of a staffing business including, but not limited to: Staffing business development and effective sales and recruiting techniques, pricing strategies, and current national and local labor laws. Knowledge of the business community within the assigned region is also required.
AtWork Group, an award-winning national staffing franchise, is seeking an intelligently energetic staffing professional for the position of Regional Director - Staffing Operations for the western region. This position requires 7-10 years of relevant staffing industry experience and reports directly to the Senior V.P. of Franchise Development.
This is a hands-on position that requires a candidate who will be comfortable both working with current franchise owners on a day-to-day basis—helping them grow their businesses through a combination of savvy business development and recruiting techniques—as well as sourcing and engaging prospective new franchise owners within the assigned region.
Applicants must possess excellent sales, recruiting, management, and organizational skills, as well as a working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite. Strong written and oral communication skills are assumed.