Sacramento, CA | Direct Hire
Under general supervision, the Relocation Coordinator/ Key Account Coordinator, provides inside sales for corporate housing products/services to a variety of potential customers through development of ongoing key accounts and new business inquiries.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accurately assesses the customer needs and sells customer on the product and services presented.
- Provides accurate and timely information regarding the quality of product and services, location, cost and the company’s ability to deliver services.
- Assure complete and accurate information is obtained for each potential order.
- Prepares and processes each order to assure delivery of the product and services.
- Data enters required information to process the reservation or produce a price quote.
- Maintains ongoing focused communication and working relationship with specific key account representatives.
- Manages apartment inventory for optimal usage.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required is a High School Diploma or equivalent (G.E.D.).
Related work experience handling sales and customer service responsibilities.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment while maintaining efficiency and accuracy.
- Demonstrated sales ability
- Knowledge of corporate housing product and services
- Demonstrated interpersonal, written, verbal communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrated basic computer, data entry and keyboarding skills
- Ability to handle high volume, emails, phone calls, reservations