Restaurant Cutter for New Restaurant in Wake County
Cary, NC 27513 | Full Time Direct Hire
AtWork Personnel Services of Cary is recruiting front and back staff for an upscale restaurant with a focus on Chinese fine dishes. The restaurant seats over 200, including the restaurant, bar and outside patio. We strongly believe in teamwork with an extra focus on training and mentoring to ensure the success of all employees. Positions include: Bartenders, Cutters, Dishwashers, Hostesses, Line Cooks, and Servers
Pay Range: $12/hr
Job Type: Full-Time
Position: Restaurant Cutter
Recruiting Restaurant Cutters with desire to sharpen their culinary skills in a fine dining environment.
- Needs to be extremely motivated, hardworking, and energetic
- High volume kitchen and restaurant experience a plus but not required
- Be a quicker learner and exhibit proactive thinking with the ability to take the direction from management
- Be available, especially weekends and holidays
- Flexible scheduling with full and part time responsibilities
- Responsible for hand cutting on daily basis......
- Perform preparation and production duties, following recipes, advanced knife skills and proper equipment
- Flexible availability -weekend, nights, and over time as needed;
- Assist Load /Unload truck
- Will report to Kitchen manager, Executive Chef or Sous Chef forinstructions
- Minimum of 1-year experience
- Advanced knife skill
- Able to move at fast pace
- Able to learn quickly
- Attention to detail
- Perform additional duties as requested by Chef
For Immediate Consideration
- Complete an online application -- www.atwork.com/cary
- Attach a current resume as a part of the application
Send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Please note we receive several hundred applications each week. We will only be able to contact candidates if you have relevant experience which meets the qualifications. However, if you have questions, please give us a call at (919) 454-2257 and will do our best to help you.
The AtWork Team
Open Monday through Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Interviews are scheduled by appointment to provide you excellent service!
AtWork Personnel Services of Cary provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AtWork Personnel of Cary complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.