Tyler, TX | Full Time
@Work Group is seeking a highly motivated Roofing Laborer to join a fast growing Roofing company in the Tyler area.
Rate of Pay: Based on experience
Responsibilities and Duties
- Work cooperatively with a team on residential re-roofs and installing commercial roofing.
- Pull inventory and ensure all materials are available to complete the job.
- Document completion of finished jobs.
- Maintain a clean job site.
- Communicate job status to management to assure the successful completion of all jobs.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to provide the perfect experience throughout the process
- Additional duties required as needed.
Qualifications and Skills
- 1-2 years’ roofing experience; including metal, concrete tile, clay tile, comp, shingle, or wood shake.
- Ability to work in challenging environments (hot sun, cold, wind, tight spaces, etc.).
- Capable of standing for long stretches of time and working at heights (on rooftops, climb ladders and stairs).
- Ability to safely handle tools and materials commonly found in the construction and solar industries, such as: ladders, inverters, solar panels, panel boards and other similar electrical equipment, lumber, roofing materials, etc.
- Strong focus on customer service.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of work, including but not limited to peers and customers.
- Regular, reliable and predictable performance required.
- Must be able to lift 50-70lbs.
- Ability to clear our pre-employment drug screen.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $9.00 to $11.00 /hour