DOE Laredo, TX 78041
Answering the phone for safety or compliance related calls, assisting drivers with questions or issues when they are at the terminal, routine paper auditing, driver training functions, fleet documentation, and other Safety department functions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Check PSP and MVR
- Employment verification of drivers
- Prepare drivers’ files (DQ, Drugs and Alcohol and HR files)
- Conduct orientation of drivers – new hires
- Handle and answer any questions from drivers regarding Lease Agreements (Owner Operators), Policies and Procedures Hand Book
- Answer phone calls for the Safety Department
- Filing drivers’ documentation in the appropriate file
- Manage random drug tests of drivers every quarter
- Prepare loan agreements for drivers and coordinate deductions to be made with Accounting
- Hand out applications to driver candidates, review applications received via email
- Send driver to anti-doping
- Schedule interviews for Safety Manager
- Data entry and maintenance/update information into McLeod (of all new hires)
- Send alerts and notification to drivers via Whatsapp
- Maintain updated information and announcements for drivers at their lounge area (monitor, bulletins, etc.)
- High School Diploma
- Microsoft Office
- FMCSA, SPSP & MVR
- TAX 2290
- HP Carriers, Inc internal system
- Work the assigned schedule and comply with the company’s timekeeping policy
- Consistent timeliness and regular attendance.
- Must be well versed in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to multitask and adhere to all procedures
- Good communication skills