Sales Account Manager (Industrial Storage & Racking Solutions)
Greensboro, NC Greensboro, NC 27401 | Full Time Direct Hire | Remote Friendly
Our client, a leading regional industrial storage and racking manufacturer is seeking an account executive to acquire new business with industrial companies, schools and hospitals. Experience in material handling or structural engineering background is of greater importance than sales experience.
This person will be provided: training on product, proposal development, operations, processes, a base salary, an excellent commission plan, company car, and medical benefits
You will use your exceptional sales and customer management skills to build and leverage relationships to generate and support new and existing business. This position works closely with the internal sales and operations team to understand inventory availability, create cost effective solutions, and build proposals to meet customer needs acquiring new accounts that support the company’s long- and short-term sales objectives. Strong customer service sensibilities and intuition are necessary to quickly and successfully respond to or change customer requirements, and you will use your thorough knowledge of products and your ability to translate and manage customer requirements to provide the right solutions for customer needs.
You will engage customers at all levels within client organizations and require frequent communication with them to facilitate and support all phases of the sales process. Observance of and adherence to high levels of ethical standards and good business practices throughout customer engagement is expected and required as communications with customer may include confidential and/or sensitive information.
- Learn and master product knowledge, capabilities and specifications of all company products.
- Provide pre-sales advice on cost effective design, solutions and product support to new and existing customers.
- Develop new business opportunities in various vertical and geographic market, by identifying and qualifying sales opportunities.
- Use storage solutions catalog to start the customer engagement and buying process
- Provide consultative sales and telephone support to customer, identify customer requirements and successfully recommend product solutions to meet their needs.
- Organize complex and technical information and thoughts to effectively and confidently present technical products to customers in one-on-one or group settings.
- Write clearly, concisely, and on message to produce proposals and technical correspondence for customers.
- Communicate verbally and knowledgeably to effectively engage customers.
- Prepare and deliver product messaging to communicate the value of company products to customers.
- Make recommendations on integration strategies that incorporate products as part of customer requirements solutions.
- Technically conversant with customer and key personnel about requirements, solutions, and products.
- Experience in Materials Handling & an Engineering education/background a plus
Please apply at www.atwork.com/raleigh or contact us at (919) 364-4400 for additional details