Columbia, SC 29210 | Temp-Hire
A local client is looking for a scale technician. Experience is a plus. Must have a CDL. Would prefer the job candidate to have a Associates degree in electronics and a mechanical background, although not necessary. **Strong work ethic and self motivation is a must** ** Must be willing to work overtime. The company will provide on the job training that will be provided by a Senior Technician. Great opportunity to advance in a family owned company.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoots and repairs industry related products
- Performs calibrations and preventative maintenance duties
- Complies with ISO Standards
- Interfaces with sales force to meet customer requirements
- Assists and cooperates with Service Coordinators whenever necessary Insures productivity standards are met and includes assurance of data integrity of the service database.
- Ensures customer uptime requirements are met and that PM work at assigned account is completed on time.
- Drives safely and maintains a valid driver's license.
- Required to drive a heavy-duty truck that is utilized to calibrate truck scales to define accuracies. The operation of this vehicle requires a CDL.
- Completes record keeping on time.
- **Works to insure an atmosphere of teamwork, and participates with a positive attitude toward abstaining team objectives.**
- Insures vehicle service and maintenance requirements are met.
- Insures compliance with all company policies and procedures.
- Submits all paperwork in a timely and professional manner, maintains a close professional relationship with external/internal customers, sales, technicians, and other leaders.
- Others duties may be assigned.
In order to apply for this job, please go to the following website and fill out the application specific for this job position: www.atwork.com/columbia-sc