Senior Staff Accountant
Carlsbad, CA 92008 | Full Time
SENIOR STAFF ACCOUNTANT
SEND RESUME TO KROBINSON@ATWORK.COM AND CALL KATIE AT 442-287-0300
We would like for you to join our team if you are an experienced accounting professional with monster skills in Great Plains Dynamic.
We are wild about our employees, obsessed with customer service and committed to the community. We own and operate convenience stores and gas stations across the nation. Come join us and bring your unique style, motivation to succeed and desire to make a difference.
This position will be primarily responsible for Month End Closing Senior Accounting work. The functins include monthly journal entries, bank reconciliations, and assisting the accounting department with various accounting tasks.
Job Duties: including but not limiting to the following:
- General Bookkeeping
- Month End JE
- Bank Reconciliations including cash receipts and bank statements
- Process accounts payable invoices and payments.
- Creating, adjusting and entering journal entries into accounting software
- Inputs information quickly and accurately from various of sources, integrations setup in Excel
- Bachelors degree in Accounting and 5+ Years of Accounting Experience
- Great Plains Dynamics Experience (Binary Stream MEM experience desired)
- Month-end close experience
- Bank reconciliation experience
- Detail-oriented and reliable with professional attitude
- Ability to train lower level accounting personnel
- Ability to interact with employees and vendors in a professional manner
- Possess strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem solving skills, basing accounting principles knowledge, and multi-tasking skills
- Controller Experience
- Audit Experience
- Masters in Accounting
- Advanced Excel Experience
- Teaching Experience