AtWork East Houston Pool, 11811 East Fwy, Houston, TX 77029
Job Number: JS-000128
Branch: Houston, TX
Hours: 7: 30a - 4: 30p / M-F
Shipping Clerks are able to perform efficiently in a warehouse and dispatch environment by handling incoming and outgoing deliveries.
MUST be able to operate sit down Forklift.
- Obtain and process product orders, including receiving deliveries, registering them and distributing packages and letters within the company
- Maintain the company stockroom through organizing, cleaning and cataloging items on a regular basis
- Schedule large shipments and plan logistics to ensure that there is sufficient storage space for incoming items and staff on hand to manage the shipments
- Keep files of goods shipped and received by preparing regular shipping and receiving reports for managers
- Handle issues arising in shipping or inventory handling
- Ensure adherence to environmental management and systems
- Trouble shoots shipping issues and customer complaints that arise and work to solve them
- Place merchandise in a warehouse or storage facility by packaging, lifting items as necessary, operating forklifts and pallet jacks for large goods