Kilgore, TX | Full Time
@ Work Group is seeking a highly motivated individual with experience in shipping, receiving and stocking. We are seeking for a Orders Material Handler who will be primarily responsible for the support of the distribution center by efficiently picking merchandise located in all order filling zones and labeling each carton in a manner which promotes ease of identification and scanning. We are seeking someone who can work at a face pace in a Warehouse Distribution company in the Kilgore area.
Day shift: 5am-2pm
Rate of Pay: $11.00-$13.80
Responsibilities and Duties
- Break down pallets of merchandise and set improper areas.
- Attach identifying information to pallets to ensure driver's ease of delivery and good customer experience
- Read and follow truck loading forecasts summaries
- Examine shipment contents and compare with records to verify accuracy
- Meet quality and production standards by ensuring customer receives the right product, in the right quantity and in the best condition
- Must be able to accurately pick and label merchandise from primary pick locations.
- Must be able to accurately identify units of measure.
- Must be able to identify correct merchandise and account for damaged merchandise.
- Must be able to prepare orders for transport to the shipping department.
- Ability to take direction from Supervisor.
- Performs other tasks and duties as assigned in an efficient, effective cost-conscious manner.
- Adhere to housekeeping guidelines
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have 1-2 years of warehouse experience
- Ability to meet all physical assessment requirements, including walking and standing your entire shift , pushing, pulling and lifting moderate to heavy items regularly , working in extreme temperature conditions, etc.
- Commitment to high standards of safety
- Excellent attendance record
- Good comprehension, math, and computer skills
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work overtime as needed
- Industrial equipment certification preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English
- Previous warehouse experience and skills preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred; must be at least 18 years old.
If you are interested in this position please apply and attach your resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $11.00 to $13.80 /hour