Sign Installation Manager -- Wake County
Cary, NC 27513 | TEMP TO HIRE
AtWork Personnel Services of Cary is seeking a friendly, outgoing professional who has experience in the sign industry. Knowledge of architectural signage installations and standard equipment used in the industry is required. This position will oversee one to two employees in the installation and service department as well as work in the field. We are seeking someone with excellent management and training skills. If you love working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we are excited to discuss this position with you.
* Minimum 5 years of experience in all phases of installation & maintenance of both interior and exterior illuminated & non-illuminated signage
* Verifiable experience and track record of efficiently managing multiple projects
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player; willing to assist and contribute as necessary
* Able to analyze and solve problems
* Able to lift 50+ pounds
* Mechanically inclined and handy
* Comfortable with heights (ladder and bucket truck work) or in confined spaces
* Familiar with the function and safe operation of hand and power tools
* Hold a current/valid NC Driver's License and a clean driving record
* Crane certification is a plus
* Electrical background a plus
ROLES and RESPONSIBILITIES
Regular work includes a variety of customer applications, including but not limited to the following: ADA Signs, Blade Signs, Channel Letters, Interior Wall Signs, Exterior Wall Signs, Directories, Ground Signs, Mailboxes, Mailbox Kiosks, Street Signs, Directional Signs, Entry Monuments, Pylon Signs, and Wall and Window Graphics.
• Work independently or as part of a team to install all types of indoor and outdoor signage.
• Follow detailed assembly instructions
• Properly install signs and graphics in strict compliance with work order instructions
• Possess a working knowledge of hardware (sizes, grades, uses) anchors, and skills including but not limited to, cutting, measuring, leveling etc.
• Hand mixing cement and pouring small cement footings for permanent signs.
• Safely operate company vehicles and trucks, including lift trucks and open and enclosed trailers
• Prepare routine administrative paperwork
• Assist in Quality Control - confirms signage conforms to work order specifications
• Follow all safety policies and procedures
For Immediate Consideration
- Complete an online application -- www.atwork.com/cary
- Attach a current resume as a part of the application
Send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note we receive several hundred applications each week. We will only be able to contact candidates if you have relevant experience which meets the qualifications. However, if you have questions, please give us a call at (919) 454-2257 and will do our best to help you.
The AtWork Team
Open Monday through Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Closed for lunch 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Interviews are scheduled by appointment to provide you excellent service!