Software Development Engineer
7799 Valley View st La Palma, CA 90623 | Full Time
Seeking a Software Development Engineer with 5+ years industry experience.
Must have a strong technical background and familiarity with hardware/software interface. Software Engineer will develop and maintain C/C++ Windows applications using Visual Studio consisting of the following products: Test and Programming, Emulators, Debug and Bus Analyzer/Exerciser tools. Your position will also require your participation in the design and development of new products, generating requirements, project planning, design reviews, and in-process reviews and testing. You will work closely electrical engineers in planning, designing and developing systems to ensure that product-related software and hardware are performance compatible.
- MSCS or BSCS with with at least 5+ years industry experience.
- Strong technical background and familiarity with hardware/software interface.
- Knowledge of Visual Studio C/C++ environment and SVN source code control.
- Knowledge of Linux in embedded environment.
- Experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
- Working knowledge of commonly used interfaces such as I2C, SPI, and Ethernet as well as analyzers.
- Experience in documenting code consistently and throughout the software. development process (i.e, listing program descriptions, special instructions, and changes made database tables on procedural, modular and database level).
- Familiarity with programmable parts such as flash memories, CPLDs, and FPGAs.
- Strong experience in troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Willingness to work directly with customers professionally and patiently.
- Exceptional ability to self-motivate and to work proficiently, both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Exceptional ability to multi-task in a fast-paced and dynamic technical environment.