Are you a Staffing Recruiter ready to grow in your career?
Salary Range: $43, 000 to $50, 000 Annually PLUS commission and benefits
As a staffing recruiter, responsibilities include sourcing, evaluating, engaging, and managing candidates through the recruiting life cycle. Additionally, the position is responsible for managing relationships with clients, including candidate presentation, order taking, and order management.
- Responsible for recruiting qualified talent to fill various positions including clerical, light industrial, and direct placement
- Responsible for growing relationships and creating new opportunities with assigned accounts.
- Good communicates with customers
- Manage and communicate job postings
- Schedule and conduct phone and face-to-face interviews.
- Be honest and respectful of anyone and everyone you interact with.
- Telephone and email follow-up with the contract employees you are working with as well as those who are on assignment at our clients.
- Participate in training including product, software, and sales training.
- Team player with a positive attitude
- 2+ years of recruiting or sales experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills with strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate clearly and positively to our candidates and clients as well as internal team members
AtWork is one of the largest and fastest-growing recruiting companies in the US, with nearly 100 locations across the country. With over 25 years of experience, we offer a full range of award-winning services, from temporary to direct-hire recruitment. For 5 years running, we have been awarded Top US Staffing Firm and Best of Staffing while just recently earning ClearlyRated s 2022 Best of Staffing Client and Talent Awards for Service Excellence.
Why Join Us:
We are excited to be opening a new branch in Denver and are looking for highly motivated individuals to join our team and make a meaningful contribution. The Denver branch offers the best of both worlds: the flexibility and endless upside opportunity for growth of a new branch, combined with the experience, know-how, and resources of a leading organization!
We believe people are a company s number one asset, and in addition to a competitive base salary, we offer the opportunity for additional earning potential through annual performance bonuses. But more importantly, we offer an excellent work environment, characterized by service excellence, a high sense of camaraderie and genuine recognition for hard work and performance.