A local entertainment company is looking for a support tech that would assists guests working in a fun environemnt. This company offers and excellent benefit package with a excellent bonus structure within the company based upon work performance!!
- Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly game maintenance as directed by management.
- Assists with general store maintenance as directed by management
- Assists other Team Members as needed.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate that will be conducive to maximum Team Member morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
- Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days, nights and/or weekends as required.
- Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not required.
- Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and other Team Members.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a Team Member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the Team Member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work off an extension ladder.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Read and write handwritten notes.