Temecula, CA 92590 | TEMP TO HIRE
To provide technical advice and guidance where needed within the organization and to our customers.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide applications engineering support to customers and AXEON staff.
- Provides technical support on AXEON’s product offerings to new and existing customers and AXEON staff.
- Recommends solutions and commercial, industrial and specialty systems to our customers based on AXEON’s standard product offering.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of retaining customers’ and clients’ business.
- Records Technical Cases and resolves them in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follows up with customers to ensure technical cases are resolved accurately and in a timely manner.
- Provides product returns authorization criteria and approves the issuance of an RGA number.
- Identifies and understands issues, problems, and opportunities; compares data from different sources to draw conclusions; uses effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; and takes action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Stays current with system information, changes and product updates.
- Learns and understands the features and benefits of AXEON’s product offering with the ability to trouble shoot technical cases.
- Attends and conducts trainings, trade shows, exhibitions and customer start-ups.
- Performs assigned company projects in a timely manner.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Maintains consistent, responsive communication with the Engineering Manager.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reports back activities and new opportunities - Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Meets or exceeds established company goals – Weekly, Monthly, Annually
- Accurately prepares technical case reports - Weekly, Monthly
- Understand industries / markets and which products align with each - Daily, Weekly, Monthly
- Overall product knowledge – Daily, Weekly, Monthly
Internal: 40% Contact with but not limited to Production, Operations, Engineering, Quality, Sales and Customer Service in regards to servicing our customers needs.
External: 60% Outside contact with but not limited to customers and potential customers to assure their needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
Education: BS or higher in Business, Engineering or Sales preferred. Industry or related Sales/Technical experience and a High School Diploma may be a substitute for a College degree.
Experience: 6 to 8 years of water related experience, familiarity with the Microsoft Suite, R.O.S.A., and basic water chemistry is desired.
Physical Demand: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Medical related organization has an immediate need for a Senior Accountant. In this role qualified candidates will assist in all aspects of financial reporting and analysis including preparation of journal entries, account analysis and reconciliation, financial and statistical reports, graphs, month and year end closings. Must have a BA degree in accounting or finance and at least four years experience. Must be proficient with computers and be able to multi task. Please call Yesenia Chaidez AtWork Personnel Services for more information or to apply online go to www.atworksocal.com. Call 951-297-3591 for more information or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org