TV Producer **Must Have At Least 1 Year of Experience**
Make your mark in Broadcasting and Digital Media. A well known broadcasting company is seeking a TV Producer with at least 1 year of experience. Our success is the result of extraordinary employees and an exemplary management team who believe in a vision and are dedicated ensuring a great future for our employees. We are advancing the world of Broadcasting and we want YOU to join our winning team!
immediate opening for a creative News Producer. In this role, you will be responsible for the day-to-day production of a newscast. This position will also work closely with the Executive Producer, Director, and Assignment Desk on the newscast and its content. You will determine the content and flow of newscasts, work with management and on-air staff to generate and write stories, and also develop content for our web site.
- Solid news judgment
- Be a compelling and accurate writer
- Be able to multitask and manage time in order to put together an exciting and informative newscast
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced and deadline driven environment
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- The ability to execute news strategies and goals in daily newscasts
- Flexibility and on-the-spot problems solving abilities are a must
- Proficient with non-linear editing (i.e. Avid) and newsroom systems, such as iNews
- Must have at least 1 year of previous news producing experience at a commercial TV station
- A journalism degree is preferred
When applying online, please include a recent web link of your work.
Please apply directly at: atwork.com/Columbia or email your resume in attention to Michael Miller: firstname.lastname@example.org