Technical Support Technician
San Diego, CA 92111 | Direct Hire
The Technical Support Technician is responsible for ensuring a high degree of post sales customer satisfaction to our customers, resellers, and installation partners.
- Delivers exceptional service and technical support to customers and field technicians via telephone, email and remote connection over the Internet.
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues involving Company products.
- Accurately process and record call transactions using trouble ticket tracking software.
- Offer alternative solutions where appropriate with the objective of satisfying and retaining customers.
- Escalates issues as appropriate to immediate Supervisor and follows-up accordingly to ensure that high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Communicates proactively to other internal departments to ensure overall client satisfaction.
- Maintains a proficient level of knowledge about Company products and services and proactively seeks training to stay abreast of new product offerings.
- Proficiently and accurately utilizes several internal software tools and templates including; Macola, Clientele, Client Web Services, and Salesforce to ensure a timely and accurate flow of information.
- Three plus years of experience in customer facing position
- Experience utilizing a variety of software packages including MS Office and CRM tools
- Good working knowledge of basic electronics and RF
- Proficient with remote accessing tools such as NetTerm, FTP and HTTP.
- Knowledge of Linux is a plus
- Thrives in an environment that is fast paced, constantly changing and where one is required to make key decisions independently
Compensation and Benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance.
- FREE group Life/ADD and LTD insurance. Voluntary plans available.
- Holiday and Floating Holiday Pay
- 401(k) retirement plan
- FREE parking and onsite Gym