Longview, TX 75604
Do you like the adrenaline rush of roller coasters, bungee jumping, rock climbing, mountain climbing, rappelling, or zip lines? Maybe you would like to experience that same rush every day at work?
While everyone you know is all cozy & cool inside their air-conditioned homes, the hard-working line clearance crews are doing everything it takes to create and keep those power lines running smoothly. Nationwide. When natural disaster strikes, line clearance steps up to clear the path to recovery.
In Sunshine, Rain, and Snow.
Be a part of this team of silent heroes, and get all cozy & snug inside your new, permanent career.
$11.50-$12.00 per hour
- Cut back trees and brush
- Solid member of your line clearance team
- Pull/haul/cut/drag/ feed brush into a wood chipper
- Climb with safety gear and a chain saw
- Use a chainsaw/leaf blower/etc.
- Participate in stump removal.
- Work 8-10 hour days
- Must have experience in the tree trimming/climbing industry
- Must be able to demonstrate that you have experience
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must have lace-up boots that cover the ankle. No Steel Toes Allowed.
- Must be willing and able to train to climb trees
- Must be age 18 or older
- Must not be afraid of heights.
- Must be able to go up in the bucket of a bucket truck, which has a weight limit of 300 pounds.
- Must have an Epi-Pen on your person if you are allergic to bees
- Must not be under the influence of illegal or certain prescription drugs as a safety precaution.
Please call Maria at 903-508-4925 for further information.