Vertical Mill Operator
Fraser, MI 48026
Locally owned and operated company since '83 is seeking an experienced CNC Vertical Mill Operator.
This is not a production position. There will be low volume quantities, and many part number changes through out the work day. It is a 1st shift, with overtime opportunity (40-45 hrs). Candidate will be running a Fadal CNC Vertical Mill with Fanuc Controls. Need to be able to set-up machine, square-up blocks, and run program. Must have minimum of 3 years experience!
- Mechanically inclined
- Must have good shop math skills
- Be able to read and understand blue prints
- Working knowledge of measuring tools i.e. calipers, micrometers, etc.
- Safety conscience
- Shows good attention to detail
- High energy, team player that is results driven
- Be able to make rigid set-ups
- Determine and maintain proper speeds and feeds
- Demonstrates creative problem solving skills
- Excellent attendance record
- Demonstrates an ability to inspect own parts
- Must maintain a clean work station
Great benefits upon hire.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour