Warehouse, Shipping/Receiving Worker
Immediate openings for energetic, motivated, and reliable Warehouse Workers for morning shift
Common responsibilities include: picking, packing, assembly, sorting, shipping and receiving of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
We are looking for employees with positive attitudes that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties can include any of the following: pulling, packing and sorting items for shipping and receiving.
Other Responsibilities of this role include:
- Organizing the work area and keeping it clean
- Packing materials for shipment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse and shipping/receiving
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!