Birmingham, AL 35210 | TEMP TO HIRE
AtWork Personnel in Irondale, AL is currently looking for energetic, motivated, and detail oriented individuals to join our team.
*PLEASE CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO COMPLETE APPLICATION*
-CREATE LOGIN AND PASSWORD
-SELECT IRONDALE, AL FOR LOCATION
This entry- level Warehouse position contributes to the effectiveness of the Company in the maintenance of the warehouse and inventory, as well as shipping and customer service functions for the Division.
- Assists with deliveries, receiving and order selection; includes maintaining warehouse in logical order to support operations via the P21 system and the receipt, storage and shipping of warehouse inventory utilizing RF guns and P21 system for all transactions.
- Delivers orders when needed including local and long haul deliveries.
- Assists the customers as needed with Will Call Orders and pulls customer orders for pickup and delivery.
- Processes daily paperwork in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assists in annual inventory of product.
- Assists Customer Service and Inside Sales in the office when needed.
- Other Duties as assigned by Distribution Manager.
These physical demands are representative of the physical requirements necessary for an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations can be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the described essential functions of this position.
Position requires standing for extended periods of time and includes reaching by extending hand(s) and arm(s) in any direction. Some finger dexterity required to manipulate objects with as well as extensive use of whole hand(s), or arm(s). Ability to see at close range and distinguish colors. Extensive pulling, reaching overhead, pushing and stooping. Must be able to lift a minimum of 25 lbs.
While performing the responsibilities of this position, these work environment characteristics are representative of the environment the employee will encounter. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable people with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is often exposed to moving mechanical parts and vehicles. The noise level in the work environment is moderate to loud. There is some exposure to dust and other air particles requiring the use of proper PPE equipment. Stress levels based on work pace vary from moderate to periods of high stress.
- High school diploma or equivalent required;
- Some Warehouse Operations experience preferred; good driving record and ability to get and maintain DOT certification as designated by Vehicle Use Policy;
- Knowledge and understanding in the use of software applications, spreadsheets, and word processing required; ERP experience strongly preferred;
- Good Verbal and written communication skills;
- Professional and team-oriented
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed.
- Valid Driver License required.
- Ability to pass DOT physical.