Great opportunity with growing manufacturing firm in North St Louis County. Convenient 1st shift hours. Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and be able to lift up to 30 lbs.
- Prepares orders by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area.
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders and printing requests.
- Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
- Maintains safe and clean work environment by keeping shelves, pallet area, and workstations neat; maintaining clean shipping supply area; complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Completes reports by entering required information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills and Qualifications:
Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Equipment Maintenance, Data Entry Skills, Dependability
To continue the application process, visit our website at https://www.atwork.com/locations/st-louis/.
Benefits: Casual Dress Code, Weekly pay, Direct Deposit or Cash Card pay options
Lifting Requirements: Able to Lift 40 pounds.
Must be 18 or older
Ability to pass background check and drug screen