Madison Heights, MI | Full Time
Job Title: Warehouse Associate
Location: Madison Heights, MI
Type: Full Time
Shift: 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Monday thru Friday
Job Summary :
Function: The position of Warehouse Worker is responsible for all aspects of warehouse functions including the receiving, storing, handling, shipping and preparing of product for customer delivery while maintaining the warehouse in a safe and orderly fashion.
- Able to work scheduled shifts 7:00 am to 3:00 pm and show up to shift on time
- Ability to lift 60lbs without any health limitations.
- Able to stand and walk continuously during and up to a 8hr shift.
- Able to bend, stoop, reach above, and push/pull frequently.
- Must be 18 or older.
- May be required to help out in other departments as needed.
- Youre willing to get your hands dirty to get a task completed.
- You have the ability to adapt to change quickly.
- You are extremely detailed oriented.
- Ability to quickly understand new processes and identify operational opportunities.
- Youre looking to get your foot in the door with a rapidly growing start-up company.
- Previous Warehouse Experience Is a Plus, But Not Required.
- Must have a valid drivers license and clean driving record
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $12.00 /hour