Warehouse Lead - Forklift Operator
Hayward, CA 94544 | Full Time
Our San Francisco Bay-Area client is seeking an experienced and exceptional warehouse lead to support their thriving operation. This may be the ideal role for you if you have four (4) years of proven experience in a warehouse lead position with the ability to successfully manage the following responsibilities:
- Proficiency with use of warehouse equipment, such as pallet jacks, forklifts, and hand trucks
- Delegate daily workload functions and follow through
- Experienced in receiving, order fulfillment, inventory control and shipping
- Product inspection/quality assurance of products received
- Ability to train others on processes
- Proficiency with accurate recording of pertinent information into facility management system
- Flexible schedule able to work as needed including weekends as needed
- Able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs.
- Secures high value freight and ensures the safety/security of the warehouse area
- Guarantee shipments and activities are compliant with Federal and State rules and regulations
What We offer
- Weekly Pay - Every Friday is Payday
- Start immediately - contingent on meeting eligibility requirements
- ALL Shifts
- Pay ranges from $14.00/hour
- Excellent benefits package (medical, dental, vision, life + dependents)
AtWork Personnel Company Profile
For over 25 years AtWork has exceeded the needs and expectations of clients and job seekers by staying committed to our mission: To be AtWork for You. This service-focused approach has fueled our growth from 11 offices in 1992 to nearly 100 offices in 26 states, and counting.
@WORK Personnel Services is a full service staffing supplier offering a broad variety of customized employment programs to fit the precise needs of each of our valued clients and employees. Such programs include traditional temporary labor, temp-to-hire personnel, payrolling, direct hire, and complete on-site services.
@WORK Personnel Services consists of independently owned franchise offices that each have the independent freedom to custom design specific staffing solutions for clients in their area. With additional regional, corporate and on-site facilities. @WORK Personnel Services has the experience and capability to create and manage the right staffing program for today’s fast moving companies.
AtWork Personnel Services is an EEO Employer. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Call AtWork San Francisco today. We’re always @WORK for You!