Warehouse Mechanic- Maintenance
Seattle, WA 98134 | Contract to Hire
- Maintenance of warehouse equipment, facility Maintenance, and repairs
- Perform daily equipment inspections and necessary forklift repairs
- Read and interpret equipment manuals and work orders. Perform required truck repairs and service. Maintain organization and inventory of repair Shop
- Perform building repairs with routine inspections of lighting, filters, vents, etc.
- Maintain outside grounds. Prepare to build for season changes
- Perform forklift and yard truck repairs. Repair of brakes and hydraulic systems.
- Chassis maintenance and repairs
- High school diploma Industry knowledge/Basic mechanical background and knowledge
- Welding experience preferred
- Good communication skills
- Ability to self-direct and be a Team Player
- Must Have a Valid Driver’s license