Miami, FL 33172
Looking for a Warehouse Operator for a Pharmaceutical company located in Doral. Hours of Operation are Monday to Saturday from 10pm to 6:30am.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Minimum two years of warehousing and inventory control experience.
- Demonstrated proficiency in the English Language, both written and oral.
- Chauffer license.
- Proficiency in basic math.
- Routinely lifts 50 lbs., possible exceeding 100 lbs.
- One-year forklift experience.
- Experience with statistical process control and world class manufacturing methods preferred.
- Experience with a WMS a plus.
- Experience with GMPs.
- Experience with statistical process control.
- Experience with world class manufacturing methods.
- Attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and deliver required results.
- Exposure to chemicals, disagreeable odors, temperature variations and continuous standing.
- Receives, unpacks, checks, and stores materials.
- Packs, crates, and ships products and materials to distribution center, departments, or assembly line.
- Picks all work orders for production and ensure accurate execution of all inventory transactions in the system and proper filling of associated documentation.
- Place returns of raw materials, finished products and work order material in the appropriate locations and update the inventory accordingly in the system.
- Perform physical count of inventory locators as planned in the Cycle Count Schedule and notify supervisor about inventory discrepancies.
- Assist during the process of sampling raw materials.
JOB DESCRIPTION FORM
- Follow company safety policies and procedures for the correct use material handling equipment and storage of merchandise.
- Follow security policies and procedures for protecting merchandise, equipment, and all company assets from damage and abuse.
- Maintain all work areas in a clean and orderly manner.