Warehouse Packer (AM Shift)
South San Francisco, CA 94080 | Full Time Temp to Hire
We are seeking dependable, hardworking, punctual warehouse packers for our client in South San Francisco, CA. This is for urgent hire, AM shift - 3:30 AM - 12:00 PM (40 hour work week)
Handles and packs seafood products. Ensures quality by performing the following duties:
- Coordinates with direct Supervisor to perform the essential duties of pre-assigned work station
- Pulls, packs and assemble orders with intent for resale to customers assuring adherence to customer specifications, specific packaging instructions, inclusion of tags, labels etc.
- Packs special arrangements or selection of product as directed
- Records information such as weight and date packaged.
- Responsible for products typical to assigned station. Responsibilities include but not limited to upkeep and awareness of product quality and specs, inventory, storage, rotation, labelling and sorting
- Inspects materials, products and containers at each step of the packaging process
- Keeps records, identifies inventory issues and resolves problems
- Keep work area clean and sanitary by perfoming daily SSOP (Standard Sanitation Operation Procedure)
- Assist with receiving and storage, inventory-taking, bone and garbage removal, SSOP etc.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Proven warehouse experience
- Ability to operate forklift, hand truck, pallet jack and other warehouse equipment (preferred but not required)
- Adequate knowledge of warehouse data system
- Team player with organisational skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy products
- High school diploma