Raleigh, NC 27616 | Full Time
We are seeking energetic, motivated and reliable Warehouse Workers for openings on all Shifts. You will be responsible for providing warehouse support including: picking, packing, staging, loading and unloading products of orders to meet the facility's productivity and quality demands.
Warehouse Worker - Warehouse General Labor - Laborer - Production - Shipping and Receiving – Processors – Equipment Operators, Material Handler, and Line Leaders
We are looking for employees with positive attitudes that can handle multiple projects simultaneously. As a Warehouse Worker, you will work in a manufacturing and production environment. Your duties will include pulling, picking, packing and sorting items for shipping and receiving.
Other Responsibilities of this role include:
- Pick Products as instructed by voice picking technology
- Ensures that all products are accurate and in good condition before packing
- Checks the product description, unit of measurement and product expiration date before packing.
- Packs product in the correct box or tote.
- Send boxes or totes in the correct sequence to the audit area.
- Palletizes products in the correct sequences when necessary.
- Operates forklifts( only if properly certified) when necessary.
- Communicates with auditor/ and or member of the shipping department to ensure that all orders are correct and sent to shipping department.
- Cleans and maintains the warehouse.
- Turn off equipment( such as conveyers and forklifts) when not in use.
- Assists co-workers with daily operations.
- Perform backup according to job assignment.
- Make sure that products left behind on shelves are in the correct location and visible for other pickers and stockers.
- Prepares orders for picking and affixing the correct labels to each box or tote;organizing boxes or totes in the correct sequence and in "trains" when necessary.
- Packing materials for shipment
- Lifting up to 50 lbs on a regular basis
- Standing for extended periods of time
As a Warehouse Worker, you must be able to work in a team-oriented environment. You must be able to communicate well with management and fellow employees. Ideal candidates will have a positive attitude and previous warehouse experience.
Other requirements include:
- High school diploma
- 6 month - 1 year of previous work experience in a warehouse
- Must be willing to submit to drug screen and background checks
- Needs to be able to work 40 plus hours per week, some overtime may be required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to provide 3 positive work references. Since 1992, AtWork has built its core foundation around meeting and exceeding the needs and expectations of its clients and employees. AtWork candidates are interviewed, screened, counseled, and evaluated for the skills that ensure the best possible match to our clients. Quite simply, we are AtWork for you!At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
To Apply go to
www.applyatwork.com and choose Raleigh in the drop down
At AtWork, we are committed to assisting our employees on the road to professional success. We are a highly reputable organization with offices located across the country. We take care of our employees by offering a variety of benefit options. We work hard to find the best possible fit for you and our client. We offer bonuses and incentives as well as taking care to reward our employees.
Benefits of the Warehouse Worker role include:
- Referral Bonuses
- Employee appreciation events
- Direct Deposit
- Software training and tutorials
- Resume assistance
- Interviewing tips