Indian Wells, CA 92210
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
• Process monthly tennis club member billings according to contract terms and conditions and process customer accounts receivables. Follow up on customer accounts receivable issues and call on past due invoices as needed.
• Process sponsorship contract invoices and accounts receivables according to the terms and conditions in customer contracts.
• Read billing terms in customer contracts and create invoices according to contract terms.
• Daily data entry and processing of sales and customer payment applications for various departments, including Suites, Sponsorship, Retail & Food & Beverage
• Manage scheduling cash order and armored pickups when needed.
• Reconcile General Ledger accounts and bank transactions
• Prepare analysis of General Ledger accounts.
• Monitor customer accounts to ensure payments are current.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
• Maintain customer files and timely filing of paperwork.
• Produce monthly sales and open receivables reports.
• Detailed month-end closing and year- end financial closing and audit preparation.
• Provide supporting documentation for audits and work with auditors.
• Maintain accurate historical records.
• Maintain confidentiality of organizational information.
Education and Experience:
• 3+ years accounts receivable or general accounting experience
• Associate degree in accounting or related field
• Knowledge of billing for multiple business types/departments, accounts receivables management, journal entries, revenue recognition and financial statement preparation
• Knowledge of general accepted accounting principles, standards and procedures
• Intermediate to advanced user of MS Office (especially MS Excel)
• Proficient in data entry and management