Lawrenceville, GA 30046
Develops, manages, and supports the sales activities for defined national account customer(s). This position works closely with logistics, operation and the sales team.
- Cultivates close working relationships with National Account key personnel at all levels.
- Providing customer service to include problem solving, documentation, phone calls, responding to inquiries, and resolving customer issues
- Liaison between sales and customers
- Process orders received from customers or sales to include verification of pricing, promotions, and inventory
- Quickly initiates required action in response to customer service requests and/or order changes
- Sending order acknowledgements
- Creating Bill Of Ladings to arrange shipments and coordination with logistics team
- Freight Tracking for shipped orders
- Sending out customer invoices
- Monitoring customer accounts to include updating lead times, order tracking, and tracking sales targets
- Provides reports and data to sales team
- Additional projects and duties as needed by management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- AS400 Experience Preferred, ERP Systems a plus
- CRM Experience a plus
- Strong customer service orientation, accuracy, attention to detail, quick to learner, and a sense of urgency
- Proficient in Outlook and Excel
- Good written and verbal English communications skills.
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish a plus
- 1-3 years of previous customer service, sales support, account management, or sales experience preferred.
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Hospitality industry experience a plus
- Graphic Design experience a plus.
Excellent benefits, Fulltime position, Established company, Great environment, Location is in Lawrenceville, Ga., Pay is $15.00 - $16.00 per hour,