Ontario, CA 91730
ROLES/RESPONSIBILITIES: 60% Remote Client Interaction, 10% Onsite Client Interaction, 30% Accent Team Interaction
DEPARTMENT: Client Services
The primary objective of the Client Success Manager is to be a proactive customer service liaison for clients. The role is responsible for understanding and improving the customer experience as a whole for our clients. This role will work with all other resources to ensure clear communication and remove roadblocks.
The Client Success Manager role is expected to think outside the box and help develop new and exciting ways to improve the experience of our clients.
The CSM will maintain consistent communications with Accent's clients and support resources.
• Regular reviews of service delivery with their client base
• Consistent participation in client strategy meetings and huddles
• Develop an understanding of client base to help develop and improve client experience
• Consistent communication and planning with client base through huddle process
• Develop and maintain client service dashboard
• Identify service risks and develop solution strategies with TA team and service resources
This role is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction in all areas, including strategic planning, long term strategy, support process and proactive service delivery.
Director of Client Development
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
The CSM will be responsible for client interaction and account ownership. Regular open communication is required for success. CSM is not responsible for addressing technical issues faced by the client, but is responsible for making sure the issues have been handed off to the appropriate support team and are addressed.
Regular communication is required across the CSM's client base. The CSM should be consistently looking for ways to improve the client experience and interactions. CSM's are responsible for looking at services as whole for our clients and finding creative solutions to improve their day to day experience with technology.
CSM's will work with the TA team to deliver recommendations to improve the customer experience. Client interactions and recommendations will be reviewed with the TA team to review options to improve.
The CSM is responsible for keeping day to day accountability metrics updated. This would include CSM playbooks, Client dashboards, and weekly key performance indicators.
The CSM will be responsible for regularly review of client services and support tickets with IT Infrastructure Managers and Architects. CSM is not responsible for fixing technical issues, but is responsible for assisting in the issue identification process and resolution strategy planning.
CSM will be responsible for attending huddles and meetings on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
The CSM will be responsible for participating in an integrated team of service delivery professionals. Working within this team approach is critical to the success of this position. Communication between and across teams is critical to providing the client with a superior service experience.
The following duties and responsibilities are essential for this position:
• Maintain a consistent communication schedule for all managed service clients
• Maintain consistent communication to the client; interface with senior members of the client organization as necessary
• Set and manage client expectations
• Review and suggest improvements to procedures that document best practices and planning sessions with TA team
• Use of onboarding detailed project plans, introduction meeting templates, CSM Playbooks, and Client dashboards
• Communicate status of open service items effectively and efficiently
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education and Soft Skills
• Bachelor's Degree or higher strongly preferred
• Account management & business process experience required
• 5+ years of customer service experience preferred
• Experience working in a fast paced environment
• High comfort level with face to face interaction with senior leadership positions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability to manage time effectively in a dynamic environment
• Good analytic and problem solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work successfully with an integrated support team
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment
• Works effectively with other members of the organization to address client issues.
• Participates in daily huddles and weekly team meetings with CSM staff.
• Effectively escalates client issues and follows-up to make sure that the client is satisfied.
• Participates in developing procedures and suggesting improvements to existing procedures.
• Documents all contact with the systems or clients in the trouble-ticketing application and updates all information within the client knowledge base as appropriate.