Temp to Hire
Pay: $19- $24 per hour
The primary objective of the Client Success Manager is to be a proactive customer service liaison for clients. The role is responsible for understanding and improving the customer experience as a whole for our clients. This role will work with all other resources to ensure clear communication and remove roadblocks.
The CSM will maintain consistent communications with clients and support resources.
• Regular reviews of service delivery with their client base
• Consistent participation in client strategy meetings and huddles
• Develop an understanding of client base to help develop and improve client experience
• Consistent communication and planning with client base through huddle process
• Develop and maintain client service dashboard
• Identify service risks and develop solution strategies with TA team and service resources
This role is responsible for ensuring client satisfaction in all areas, including strategic planning, long term strategy, support process and proactive service delivery.
Qualifications and Requirements:
Education and Soft Skills:
• Bachelor's Degree or higher strongly preferred
• Account management & business process experience required
• 5+ years of customer service experience preferred
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment
• High comfort level with face to face interaction with senior leadership positions
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong ability to manage time effectively in a dynamic environment
• Good analytic and problem-solving skills
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Ability to work successfully with an integrated support team
• Ability to learn quickly and adapt to a dynamic environment
• Works effectively with other members of the organization to address client issues.
• Participates in daily huddles and weekly team meetings with CSM staff.
• Effectively escalates client issues and follows-up to make sure that the client is satisfied.
• Participates in developing procedures and suggesting improvements to existing procedures.
• Documents all contact with the systems or clients in the trouble-ticketing application and updates all information within the client knowledge base as appropriate.
Please fill out our Online Application then call Marina 951-297-3591