SANTA FE SPRINGS-, CA 90670
Position Overview: Performs a variety of accounting and customer service activities in adherence with established Bank policies and procedures.
Primary Responsibilities: Performs any functions necessary, within scope of authority and expertise, to provide the highest level of service and responsiveness to customers:
• Updates and balances the general ledger on a daily basis; researches and resolves any errors
• Responsible for generating of daily financial statements
• Performs reconciliations on general ledger and bank checking accounts.
• Reconciliation frequency varies by account: daily, monthly, quarterly and annually
• Gathers support documentation for auditors and examiners as needed
• Perform routine accounting activities such as accounts payable and general ledger transactions, including daily work.
• Reconciling accounts, preparing accounting reports and statements, as well as other routine entry-level accounting duties.
• Must be proficient in the use of computer-based spreadsheets and related software.
• Assist in the preparation of regulatory reporting as needed • Assist in the budgeting process and print monthly actual vs. Budget variance reports, and Cost center reports as needed
• Perform additional duties as requested, needed or assigned