Accounts Payable Rep
Indio, CA 92201
The accounts payable clerk is responsible for processing numerous invoices and issuing payments.
JOB RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING:
• Review and code invoices; purchase match and enter approved into software.
• Pay invoices weekly – print checks, attach proper documentation, obtain signature, and distribute checks as required.
• Process employee reimbursement checks.
• Communicate with vendors and other departments.
• Review statements and assist in monthly close.
• Prepare analysis of accounts as required.
• Maintain all accounts payable reports, spreadsheets and files.
• Other duties as requested by supervisor.
• Detail-oriented and organized
• Ability to multi-task and handle high volume of paperwork – approx. 1, 000 invoices/month
• Analytical mindset
• Customer service attitude
• Team player willing to assist as needed