Accounts Receivable - Business to Business
Carlsbad, CA 92010
Apply now and secure an immediate interview.
• Business to business collections
• Reviewing daily orders, the collection of past due balances and reconciliations of disputed amounts.
• Provide excellent customer service to internal and external customers by consistent, courteous and timely communication regarding account status.
- Manages credit hold accounts by reviewing held orders and analyzing customer agings, credit limits, customer credit history and/or third party credit reports to safeguard our accounts receivable.
- Reconciles accounts balances to resolve disputes and maintains integrity of accounts receivable.
- Sets up appropriate credit limits for established accounts based on customer's credit worthiness and projected annual sales.
- Business to Business experience is required
- Associates Degree or its equivalent in experience in Accounting, Finance, or Business Admin recommended.
- Proven ability to be pro-active, problem-solve, and multi-task while managing a varied workload with constantly changing priorities.
- Minimum 2+ years of Accounts Receivable to include Credit and Collections
- Must have knowledge of standard accounts receivable reports, including account Receivable agings.
- Must have strong computerized accounting skills, intermediate spreadsheet and business writing skills are required.