Temp Position for 3-4 weeks.
Starting pay will be $17.00/hour and may pay higher based on experience.
The position is full time and the start time is either 7: 00 am or 7: 30 am
· Accurately applies all cash receipts.
· Balances deposits daily.
· Processes customer billing statements in a timely manner.
· Collect customer past due balances.
· Reconciliation of customer accounts by researching invoices and payments.
· Runs weekly and monthly receivables' aging reports and other reports as assigned.
· Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with department employees, coworkers, customers, and other personnel throughout the company.
Education, Skills and Knowledge Required:
· Minimum 5 years of experience in heavy, fast-paced accounts receivable processing.
· Associates degree with applicable coursework preferred.
· Ability to multi-task with attention to detail and a sense of urgency.
· Proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
· Excellent customer service, communication and interpersonal skills.
Call 951-297-3591 for Immediate Consideration! Ask for Marina.