Accounts Receivable Specialist
Tyler, TX 75703
Responsibilities Ideal Candidate will have...
• Claims Pending/Insurance. Work all tasks related to claims over 45 days.
• Denials & Appeals for Commercial, State Agency and Worker's
• Compensation. Work all denied claims and any appeals.
• Check Status of Claims. Use all measures available to check status of claims.
• Form Completion. Complete and process any paperwork for Commercial, State Agency and Worker's Compensation Claims.
• Insurance Over-payments. Work insurance over-payments; investigate and request refunds from commercial, State Agency and Worker's Compensation.
• Extraordinary Customer Service and Team Member Relations – REQUIRED!
• 3 years of related experience
• Willingness to grow
• Driven, responsible, take ownership of the position
• Kind, compassionate, servant's heart
• Professional appearance
• Computer skills
• Time management
• Organizational skills
• Attention to detail
This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.