Miramar, FL 33027
Summary: Communicate with customers; send price quotes and shipment due date. Follow up on customers’ parts progress. Record and update customer information into computer for customer service.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
Communicate with customers by phone or in person, send repairs quotes and pricing, and receive approved repair orders from customers.
Support and fix billing and collections activities in order to minimize customer disputes
Partner with Shop Production Control to help ensure commit and status accuracy is correct.
Assist in leading customer visits.
Fill out quote forms, determine charges for service requested, prepare change of address records, and issue priorities.
Solicit sale of new or additional services and/or repairs.
Adjust complaints concerning billing or service rendered by referring complaints of service failures to designated departments for investigation.
Provide customers with an arrival notification and advise them of any discrepancies that may have been found.
Provide RFQ’s, quote and follow up on approvals.
Follow up parts as they move through the shop.
Provide customers with weekly or biweekly status reports as per their request and ensure that customer needs are met.
Invoice and close work orders when they are ready to ship.
Answer questions on invoices, issue credits if required, etc.
Make sure shipping instructions are followed. Provide shipment notices to customers.
Follow up on spare parts orders with the purchasing department if necessary, if delivery of parts will be affected.
Listen to and take complaints from customers regarding TAT, quality, shipping issue, and be the communication link between customers, production, planning, and quality.
Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in Services).
Minimum of 3 additional year of experience in Shop Operations or Commercial
Intermediate Level – Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
Quantum database training/experience a plus.
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Ability to delivery timely and accurate response back to customers
- Passion to learn and professionally interact with both internal and external customer
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to influence others and lead cross functional teams in and outside of ACSC.
- Ability to lead initiatives both at the site level and at the Component Repair level
- Ability to coordinate several projects while keeping focused on customer experience.
- Effective problem identification and solution skills