Administrative Assistant for a Distributer
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for performing a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. The duties include providing support to our managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing our company's general administrative activities.
ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Answer and direct incoming phone calls and refer questions/inquiries to the appropriate resources.
- Welcome and direct all visitors.
- Maintain security by following internal policies.
- Overall management of customer and vendor files.
- Order office supplies and research new deals and suppliers.
- Support the Accounting department, office manager and other departments, as needed.
- Exercise good judgment to effectively manage multiple projects with shifting priorities.
- Organize and maintain information that may be sensitive, confidential or technical in nature.
- May work on special projects and perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
- Work independently, referring questions/clarifications to managers or other appropriate resources.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or relevant field is required.
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to organize and prioritize multiple tasks in a timely and efficient manner.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and be a self-starter.
- Professional attitude and demeanor.
- Proficient in use of MS Office.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, i.e. printers, fax and copy machines, postage machines, etc.