Las Vegas, NV 89147
• Assists property managers with the preparations of operating, marketing and inventory management reports.
• Coordinates administrative services for the Property Management department
• Edits spreadsheets, prepares tenant email blasts, enters maintenance requests
• Answers incoming calls from tenants and helps guide them to the appropriate staff member
Ideal Candidate will have...
• BA/BS degree in or applicable work experience
• 2 years' experience of administrative experience and/or related background required
• Advanced PC skills
• Effective written and verbal communication
Salary: $15.25 / hr.
Perks: Optional benefits include medical, dental, vision and more!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.