Phoenix, AZ 85018
In this position, you will be responsible for assisting with daily tasks as outlined below.
• Greeting all in-office guests
• Answering incoming calls and determining needs
• Collecting rent payments
• Creating, maintaining and updating accounts payable and lease files
• Collecting, distributing of inbound mail as well as management of outgoing mail
• Will be responsible for completing trips to bank and post office
• Creating correspondence
• Responsible for managing special projects
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of 1 year experience in an Administrative Assistant role
• Reliable transportation / ability to run errands
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate computer / software skills including use of Microsoft Office products
Salary: $38, 000-$40, 000/year a full-time, direct hire opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.