Phoenix, AZ 85040
As the first person to greet guests, we are looking for someone with a positive attitude, good customer service skills, and phone etiquette.
• Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
• Provide general administrative and clerical support
• Manage office supplies, inventorying and placing re-orders
• Data entry
• Handle customer queries and requests
Ideal Candidate will have...
• High school diploma
• Competent computer skills (especially in MS Word, Outlook, and Excel)
• Professional and courteous demeanor
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Attention to detail
• Good typing speed (40-45 wpm)
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8am to 4pm
Salary: $14.00-15.00 / hr. This position is a full-time, fully benefited work opportunity!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.