Agoura Hills, CA 91301
Position is Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8: 30 AM to 12: 30 PM.
• Track properties during the escrow period.
• Reviews and saves all legal and purchase deeds, title policies and settlement statements.
• Supports department by preparing documentation for the release fo funds for acquisitions, following up with receipt of funds.
• Creates and distributes reports to manager and investors.
Ideal Candidate will have...
• 5+ years experience in real estate, title or escrow a plus
• Experience in property management a plus
• Effective written and verbal communication
• Ability to juggle multiple tasks
• US Citizen or Green Card holder
Salary: $20-24 / hr. This position is a part-time!
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in professional, accounting and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates.
Apply today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.