Advocate Support Professional
Phoenix, AZ 85012
We are looking for a Patient Advocate Customer Support Professionals to join our Medical Call Center in Central Phoenix.
As a Patient Advocate Customer Support Professional, you will be supporting communication between network providers, referring adjusters and nurse case managers.
This role acts as a liaison, tracking patient progress from the initial evaluation to closure by obtaining relevant information from providers, maintaining the integrity of the case file and related documents, and communicating professionally and effectively with the referring customer.
• Opening new cases
• Communicating with treatment facilities
• Reviewing case information for missing items
• Communicate with insurance companies including verifications
• Properly recording and attaching documentation to case records
• Complete special projects as directed by supervising staff
• Compliance with HIPPA and URAC guidelines
Ideal Candidate will have...
• Minimum of 3 years call center experience with both in-bound and out-bound calls
• Prior experience in health-related field and some knowledge of medical terminology
• Excellent verbal and written customer service skills demonstrating a can-do attitude
• Highly developed problem solving skills
• Strong data entry skills
• Must type at least 45 WPM
• Detail oriented and solid organizational skills
• Solid MS Word, Excel & Outlook experience
• Must have ability to multi-task and work independently
• Bilingual in English and Spanish is a plus, but not required
Salary: $15.50/hr. We desire candidates looking for long term employment.
Schedule: Monday - Friday, 9: 00am to 5: 30pm / 10: 00am to 6: 30pm (during daylight savings)
This is an exciting position with an organization that puts a strong value on office culture and employee appreciation.