Aerospace Polisher 2nd Shift
My client provides specialized surface treatments, chemical finishing, and non-destructive testing to the aerospace and defense industry. They hold processing approvals for every major airframe manufacturer (Boeing) and process parts for a base of over 600 customers worldwide.
This is an entry-level training position in our Polishing department. Workers in this position polish a variety of parts in preparation for other treatment processes.
- Attention to quality of the product
- Review customer and paperwork for instructions
- Follow technique card and instructions from more experienced polishers to polish parts
- Work closely with higher level polishers to complete work and prioritize tasks
- Sign off paperwork as required
- Keep area clean and organized
- Other duties as assigned
- Candidates must have the ability to read, write and communicate in English
- Specifically, applicants must be able to read and understand written purchase orders and paperwork
- Must be able to take direction from others and have the ability to work in a team environment
- Candidates must be detail oriented and have the ability and desire to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate longevity in previous work experiences