Las Vegas, NV 89119
AtWork Personnel is currently seeking Assemblers to work with an innovative manufacturing organization and join an awesome team of light industrial colleagues. The Assembler is responsible for assembling, disassembling, modifying and repairing slot machines.
• Fabricate and assemble parts, pieces, and products using an array of tools and equipment.
• Have a strong attention to detail and ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
• Disassemble and troubleshoot parts or whole product to ensure assembly specification have been met.
• Perform quality inspections and report back any issues to supervisor or department manager.
• Assemble within time performances to maintain production goals.
• Ability to ramp and pick-up on new techniques or assembly requirements quickly are ideal.
Ideal Assembler candidate will have...
• 3+ years experience in an assembler role within a production/manufacturing environment
• Stable work history within the past 3-5 years
• High school or equivalent
• Ability to stand for long period of time
• Effective written and verbal communication
About AtWork For You™
For over 30 years, clients and candidates have entrusted AtWork to provide workforce solutions nationwide. Our staffing and recruiting expertise in healthcare, professional, and commercial verticals have strengthened our continued relationships with clients from small businesses to Fortune 1000 organizations. Our successful relationships with top professionals in these verticals span from staff to C-Suite candidates. AtWork is honored to be the recipient of the Best in Staffing - Talent Satisfaction Award four consecutive years since 2014. We have all been on the candidate side of a career search and our philosophy is simple. Be kind, always professional, and keep communication lines open at all times. More importantly, never forget what it feels like to look for a job. Recognizing the importance of making career decisions, AtWork's team takes a simplified and personal approach when working with our candidates. Contact us today and discover how we're AtWork For You™. AtWork is an Equal Opportunity Employer.