Buford, GA 30519
Job Summary -
Installation of computer board's and wires into ATM machines. Accurate recording of daily production and ability to read schematics/blueprints.
- Ability to use standard equipment such as basic hand tools
- Ability to work from written instructions, blueprints, schematics
- Ability to use the scanner and to record accurate counts of job operation numbers
- Ability to restock parts for your work station
- Must clean your work area, floor, worktable and dispose of waste daily
- Must be detailed oriented
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds frequently
- Must meet daily production goals
1st shift available
Monday-Friday, 7: 00am-3: 30pm
Temp to Perm position, Great benefits offered after completion of temp to perm conversion, Excellent culture, Climate controlled environment. Position located in Buford Georgia.