Crowley, TX 76036
Do you like puzzles? Do you enjoy figuring out how to fit pieces together? If so, AtWork has the perfect position for you!
AtWork Personnel Services has partnered with a major client in the Crowley area, seeking assembly line workers to fit moldings together to make various plastic pieces.
- Remove parts off or from injection machinery:
- Ability to stand for prolong period of time
- Pull parts off equipment in a timely manner
- Install inserts into the mold without damaging equipment
- Operate drill press, and other moving and non-moving fixtures
- Able to cut and trim parts as needed without damaging product
- Demonstrate ability to visually and physically find defective parts
- Work in a production atmosphere
- Able to work with drill presses and other production equipment
- Perform operator duties – work with their hands, able to determine good product from bad
- Work in a team environment
- Eager to learn new skills in plastic molding
- Can do meticulous and repetitive work over long periods
- Willing to communicate when problems happen
- Willing to clean, organize and put equipment and tools away
- Weigh up parts and ensure part boxes are labeled and signed correctly
Monday through Thursday 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM or 6:00 PM to 6:00 AM.
One day is only 4 hours instead of 12, for a total of 40 hours/week.
Off Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
$10.00 FIRST SHIFT
$11.00 SECOND SHIFT
To apply, call the office to speak with a staffing consultant and schedule an interview!
Email your resume to email@example.com
See how @Work Personnel can help you find the job you've been waiting for!!!!!